DON’T GO IT ALONE.
We can help with new strategies for the choices you’ve already made
for your retirement.
Ah, the sweet sound of alarm-clock-free mornings
You worked hard. You earned your retirement. And whether you retired yesterday or
10 years ago, it’s not too late to ask for a Capital City Investments advisor to help.
Ask yourself if
you’re making the most of retirement benefits:
Will my retirement funds last?
Conventional wisdom says, “Follow the 4% rule.” But your financial situation is anything but conventional! It’s unique to you and your lifestyle, so let your advisor develop income and drawdown strategies that can adapt to your changing objectives and circumstances, such as health, age, spending goals, account balances and portfolio performance.
Would an advisor make managing my retirement funds more manageable?
Don’t be overwhelmed by multiple income streams, investment strategies, benefit providers, expense categories, etc. Engaging a Capital City Investments advisor is a smart move toward making sure your money continues to work for you throughout retirement. Your advisor can help you:
- Understand your full financial picture now and how to plan for the future
- Determine how to use your FRS funds strategically (as income, for debt reduction, etc.)
- Decide if you should go back to work for the State of Florida for any length of time
- Consider services like Social Security, health insurance (if you retire before 65), Medicare, etc.
- Create a financial strategy that is flexible enough to change with you throughout retirement
- Make lifestyle adjustments to fit your retirement budget (travel, hobbies, etc.)
- Handle unexpected life events
Will I have something to provide for my loved ones when I’m gone?
More than simply having an inheritance to pass on, the steps you take now to work toward maximizing and protecting the benefits and savings accumulated over your career could better support your loved ones when you are gone. It’s critical to designate beneficiaries for each of your retirement or pension accounts, ensure your loved ones know what assets you have and arrange adequate life insurance to cover any outstanding debts or expenses. Plus, having an advisor who understands your personal financial situation can be of great assistance to your survivors.